End User License Agreement
911 End User License Agreement
Last Modified: July 9, 2018
1. Your Acceptance
Welcome to the End User License Agreement for 911. This is an agreement (“EULA”) between International Media Ltd (“911"), the owner and operator of any downloadable software (“Software”) that is licensed to you and you (“you”, “your” or “user(s)”), a user of the Software.
Throughout this Agreement, the words “911,” “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to our company, 911, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words.
2. License Grant
After registering and properly paying for our Software, where required, we grant you a personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to download one copy of our Software onto any computer or device. You may not share your license with anyone else. As a user, you do not receive any ownership interest in any portion of the Software; you merely receive the aforementioned revocable license. Your license or access to the Software is subject to the following requirements:
- • You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, sell, translate, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements to the Software or any portion of it for any reason whatsoever.
- • You may not violate or infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third party while using the Software.
- • You may not violate any laws, rules or procedures of your local jurisdiction or any jurisdiction where we reside while using the Software.
- • You may not use our Software except through specific channels provided by us.
- • You may not use the Software on a computer that is used to operate nuclear facilities, life support, or other mission critical applications where life or property may be at stake.
- • You may not sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Software or access to it or derive income from the use or provision of the Software unless enabled through the functionality of our Software.
If we believe in our reasonable discretion that you have violated the listed restrictions, we may revoke your license to use the Software at our discretion. Additionally, we may revoke your license or restrict your access to our Software if we believe that your actions may harm us or any of our users. Failure by us to revoke your license or restrict access does not act as a waiver of your conduct.
3. Use of the Platform
When using our Platform, you are responsible for your and for any use of 911 made using your account and for your use of any services provided. You agree to the following:
- • You may not copy, distribute or disclose any part of the Platform in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated “scraping”;
- • You may not attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security of, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Platform;
- • You may not use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access the Platform or to extract data;
- • You may not use automated bots or other software to send more messages through our Platform than humanly possible;
- • You may not share your license or access with any other parties;
- • You may not use the Platform on a computer that is used to operate nuclear facilities, life support, or other mission critical applications where life or property may be at stake;
- • You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, sell, lease, loan, distribute, or create derivative works or improvements to the Platform or any portion of it;
- • You may not access our Platform in an attempt to build a similar or other competitive product;
- • You may not use the Platform to store or transmit any health, medical, or sensitive financial information;
- • You may not take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- • You may not collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Platform;
- • You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- • You may not violate or infringe other people's intellectual property, privacy, or other contractual rights while using our Platform;
- • You may not use the Platform for any purposes that are misleading, unlawful, defamatory, obscene, invasive, threatening, or harassing;
- • You may not violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to 911;
- • You may not sell, lease, loan, distribute, transfer, or sublicense the Platform or access to it or derive income from the use or provision of the Platform unless enabled through the functionality of our Platform;
- • You may not interfere with or disrupt the Platform;
- • You may not violate any law or regulation and you solely are responsible for such violations;
- • You agree that you will not hold 911 responsible for your use of our Platform; and
- • You agree not to cause, or aid in, the disruption, destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our Platform, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our Platform from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine.
If you are discovered to be undertaking any of the aforementioned actions your privileges to use our Platform may at our discretion be terminated or suspended. Generally, we will provide an explanation for any suspension or termination of your use of any of our Platform, but 911 reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account at any time without notice or explanation.
4. License Termination
5. IP Rights
All title and copyrights in and to the Software including but not limited to any components, data, or expressions, and any copies of the Software are owned by International Media Ltd. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material and all rights are reserved by us.
You agree to abide by our anti-abuse policies as listed at: http://911.re/anti
If you become aware that any user is abusing our services please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Incorporation of EULA